Hyde Beach House pairs a cool urban vibe with the ultimate array of beach inspired amenities and amazing services to create Hollywood’s hippest, hottest resort- style residences. Set on the vibrant Intracoastal Waterway — just steps from the pristine Atlantic Ocean beach — this brilliantly-designed property is the creation of visionary co-developers Jorge Pérez, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group; Carlos Rosso, President of The Related Group’s Condominium Development Division; lifestyle impresario Sam Nazarian, Founder, Chairman and CEO of sbe; and
Brazilian designer Debora Aguiar, Principal of Debora Aguiar Architects.
From a private rooftop park with an al fresco movie theater, to the exclusive Aqua Club offering the coolest watersports equipment and an expansive pool deck looking on to the Intracoastal Waterway, Hyde Beach House puts relaxation and entertainment at your fingertips. With VIP access to Hyde Beach Club, the oceanfront becomes
your private paradise. And with on-demand services, you get everything you need all-day/every day in just one single touch.
Things to Hyde for
With its cool cafes and impressive array of edgy art galleries, Hollywood is making its mark as one of South Florida’s hottest emerging scenes for art and culture. Add in the award-winning Downtown Hollywood Mural Project and live music courtesy of the Hollywood ArtsPark Experience, and the area’s cultural offerings cannot be beat. Looking for even more fun in the sun? Hyde Beach House is just minutes from the best of South Florida’s dining, shopping, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
• 77 decorator-ready, carpeted, one, two, and three bedroom condominium residences with unrestricteduse rights and open-concept contemporary floor plans
• 265 beautifully finished and furnished one, two, and three bedroom resort condominiums with a userestriction not to exceed 150 days per year
• Luxurious contemporary European designer furniture
• In-unit technology, including high-speed internet access, WIFI, phone service, and individual climate
• Security features including in-room safes and electronic door locks
• Wide private terraces with glass railings and unobstructed views, accessible from the living and
• Dazzling water views from virtually every residence
• Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
• Spacious walk-in closets in most residences as well as owner’s closets
• Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
• Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre-wired with fiber optics for high-speed internet, data
voice, and cable TV access
The aqua club at Hyde Beach house puts south Florida’s endless array of water sports right at your fingertips withJet-skis, paddle boards and kayaks along with windsurfing and kitesurfing equipment.
Gym & Fitness
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Lets start a conversation about your next real estate investment.
Click at the link bellow to fill our contact form.
We call back soon as possible.